In this guide, I’ll show you how to record the calls you make and receive on your iPhone or Android device with WhatsApp in 2021. I give you only the best strategies and illustrate them with photos and videos.
Hello, friends! Frankie Caruso (instant messaging expert and lover of hacking techniques) is here to help you. Welcome to my blog.
Today’s guide explains how to record WhatsApp calls (voice and video) on the iPhone or Android.
Not everyone can recognize this trick, but all the messages you make can be easily picked up.
Let me start by saying that there are no features enabled for WhatsApp, but that there are several third party applications that can help you. You can find them easily by searching the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Plus, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve that might even make James Bond blush.
I’m not going to waste your time, so I’m just going to show you the techniques that really work for this.
I’ll start by showing you:
- Here’s how to record WhatsApp to Android using the Cube ACR application or dual device technology.
- To record WhatsApp, call the iPhone using the Watusi application or another device.
- James Bond’s method of recording WhatsApp call logs on someone else’s phone.
- Finally, I would like to give you some tips on how to record video calls on WhatsApp.
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
I know you want to get started, but we need to take a short break.
There are many reasons why you want to record a call on WhatsApp. Use it, for example, to denounce your partner’s adultery. If this is your goal, I suggest you consult another guide, as I have put together three ways to find out if your partner is cheating on you through WhatsApp. You can also record these calls for business or other reasons.
Whatever the reason, there are two important things you need to know:
- As mentioned earlier, you can use it to record guided voice and video calls. It is not necessary to be a computer professional, but you must follow these instructions carefully.
- You can record WhatsApp calls without your knowledge. If you do this without the consent of another person of colour, it may be considered a crime in some countries. You should consult the laws of your state and place before registering a person without his or her consent.
Now that we’ve eliminated that problem, we’re ready to go!
If you are unfamiliar with WhatsApp, I recommend that you learn how to call WhatsApp before proceeding. You might find that very interesting.
WhatsApp Call Recording on Android
Do you have an Android smartphone? Then you’re in the right part.
As I said in the introduction, there are currently no built-in features that allow you to record audio or video in WhatsApp. There are external applications from third parties and some experimental methods that you might consider as alternatives.
Let me explain this to you in more detail.
If you’ve ever done some research on Google, you may have noticed that many blogs suggest using software and mirroring your Android phone with your computer. Personally, I do not recommend these methods because they are complicated and generally do not work as expected.
Method 1 – Voice recordings on WhatsApp with theCall Recorder Application
As you can see by quickly searching the Google Play Store, there are many applications that claim to be able to record calls on WhatsApp.
I have already tested several of them, but the one I recommend the most is the Call Recorder – Cube ACR from Catalina Group. It’s not only a free application for Android phones, but you can also download it directly from the official Google store by following this link.
Recorder – The ACR Cube allows you to record all calls made to your number, be it Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber or any other social networking application you use.
I’ll show you how to use this application now:
- Installation and operation of the recorder – Cube ACR.
- On the home screen that appears, click Next. After clicking the Accept button, you can take responsibility and grant the software access rights to the internal memory, microphone, phone function and contacts.
- The next step is to activate the recording of VoIP calls. Click on the menu option that appears as three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen and click Save Settings.
- Make sure that the Ignore VoIP – Support Verification option is active. Otherwise, press the button and confirm the choice I understand.
- Finally, click on the VoIP audio source and select Voice Call. This should be the default setting, but make sure it is set correctly.
Congratulations! You have configured the application to work exactly the way you want it to.
From now on, every time you receive or place a VoIP call on WhatsApp, a widget will appear on your screen to help you manage the recording of that call. By clicking on the microphone icon that appears, you can activate or deactivate the recording. Touch the second icon to choose whether to enable or disable the recording for that specific contact.
When the call is finished, the recording appears on the main screen of the Cube ACR application. If you want, you can add a comment, share it, or delete the clip.
As I have said several times, there are other applications to record WhatsApp calls. But 99% of them don’t work. One wonders how fucked up the Google Play Store really is. Don’t forget to check if your smartphone is on the list of those who work with the Cube ACR. If there are none, use one of the other alternative methods that I will present in the next section.
Method 2 – Record WhatsApp audio calls using another device
What should you do if your phone is not on the list of those who work with the Call Recorder – Cube ACR?
First of all, don’t worry too much. I have a solution for everything that bothers you (more or less).
Secondly, you always have the possibility to use another device. It may seem extremely trivial, but it is effective and easy to do.
Don’t you have another smartphone? Try borrowing one of your friends or use an external recorder (many of which are available on Amazon for less than $20). You can also use applications like QuickTime Player on your Mac or Recorder on Windows.
Fast Player Sound Recording – Screenshot
Don’t worry, I’ll walk with you on the stairs.
The first thing you need to do is activate your registration.
- If you use your iPhone as a voice recorder, it is best to use the Voice Memo application built into the operating system. If you are using an Android phone, the built-in voice recording application is also a good solution. You can also find many other free applications that meet this description in the Google Play Store.
- If you are using an external recorder as a replacement device, you must activate it. Normally this just means that you press a button to indicate that you want to start recording.
- You can also use a PC or Mac to record with QuickTime (click here for more information) or Voice Recorder (click here for more information).
You can now start a WhatsApp call and put it on the speakerphone. The external device records everything that is said.
A little helpful advice. Do not place the recorder too close to the phone you are using to make a WhatsApp call. They can muffle or distort the sound, not to mention disrupt it.
Record WhatsApp calls on iPhone
I’m not gonna make it prettier. Anyone with an iPhone will find it much harder to perform these tasks.
I’ll always tell you that the iPhone contains both joy and sorrow.
So let me make it clear that the primary purpose of the iOS operating system is to protect users’ privacy. Although in most cases this is a wonderful thing, it can sometimes severely restrict other functions.
A good example of this is when third party applications cannot access your smartphone’s microphone at the same time. This makes it impossible to record calls on WhatsApp.
How do we get around this?
Luckily, you have two choices. One contains the parameter used for WhatsApp, the other does not. I’ll show you what I mean.
There are several blogs that tell you to use Apple’s original feature called screen recording to record your WhatsApp call. Unfortunately, this method no longer works.
Method 1 – Recording of iPhone calls with Watusi
This is a modification of WhatsApp, the software that allows you to add functionality to the original WhatsApp database. One of these functions is the recording of calls. At the time of writing, it is still considered to be the best WhatsApp video recorder for the iPhone.
Before I continue, I want to tell everyone who reads this that Vatusi is perfectly safe to use. This will not damage your iPhone in any way.
There are three ways to install it:
- Destroy your iPhone and download it directly from Cydia (Apple’s alternative store).
- You can install it from your Mac and PC using the Cydia Impactor software, without the risk of imprisonment.
- You can also avoid going to jail with your phone thanks to BuildStore, another alternative Apple store. You can find it for about 20 bucks.
I would advise almost anyone not to box the phone, because it’s a tricky thing to do. The way it is now, you can’t break iOS 14 software in prison, so you will cause crashes if you try.
If you don’t know what a jailbreak is, don’t worry. I can also explain a few sentences. This is a change in the operating system for iOS devices that gives you more freedom and allows you to install applications that aren’t necessarily rated by Apple. If you want to know more, you can read this Wikipedia article.
Personally, I think the best and easiest way for you to set up a Watusi installation for WhatsApp is to buy it directly from BuildStore for $19.99.
That’s the way to do it:
- Unlock your iPhone and click on this link to go to the Watusi download page.
- Click on Select and Continue to proceed to the payment process and select PayPal or Credit Card. These are 100% secure transactions. As soon as you have paid, the download starts automatically.
- On the home screen you will find the new WhatsApp application. If you push, it’s Watusi.
- Enter your phone number and check the application.
- You will now find a new option called Watusi Preferences. You can click this button to set options, for example. B. The ability to record conversations. You can change the visibility and make it active.
- Now that you’re done in the settings menu, you can go to WhatsApp and call one of your friends. When a call comes in, you will soon see that calls are automatically recorded by the application on your phone.
- If you want to repeat the conversations you have already made, click Recent Panels.
Watusi Whatsapp Calls Recorder – Screenshot
That’s all you had to do! Congratulations!
If you don’t want to pay $20 and are reasonably familiar with your PC and Mac, you can install Watusi with Cydia Impactor. Click on this link for step-by-step instructions.
Method 2 – Recording of WhatsApp calls with another device
You read this and you think: Frankie, did you really have to put another device in your girlfriend to record calls on WhatsApp? It was literally the first thing I thought of.
Let me first remind you that the simplest solutions are often the best.
If you can’t use Watusi on your iPhone, you can always use an external device, such as a laptop, for example a dictation device. You can find them on Amazon for a few bucks, or you can use another phone or even your Mac’s QuickTime player.
Here’s how to record audio calls on WhatsApp using another device without compromising audio quality:
- Start by activating the recording on your device to ensure that you do not miss any calls. Here you often search for a key with the designation REC. If you are using another mobile phone to record, first open the Voice Memo application on your iPhone or the Voice Recorder application on Android. If you’re using QuickTime on a Mac, you can start it from File > New Sound. If you are experiencing problems, please click here for more information.
- After recording, activate the WhatsApp function and adjust the speaker.
- Keep the device to be recorded at a distance of about 50 centimetres from the mobile phone you are using to make a call. This preserves sound quality and reduces distortion.
- When the call is finished, make sure that the recording on the external device is stopped.
Congratulations! Now you know how to record a voice call in WhatsApp.
If you use a voice recorder, make sure it has enough space to record the whole conversation in case it takes longer than expected.
[BONUS] Secretly track someone’s WhatsApp calls using mSpy.
Yes, of course you can track other people’s WhatsApp calls remotely.
It may seem like a Hollywood spy gimmick, but it’s no joke.
There is an application that allows you to spy on WhatsApp, it is called mSpy. If you have ever had the chance to read other guides on this topic on my blog, or to see it on popular spyware sites, then you know how good this software is.
This is a completely invisible software that you can install remotely on the victim’s mobile phone. Allows you to play sent and received WhatsApp messages, view sent and received photos and videos, and even record your call log.
This is a report of incoming and outgoing calls.
Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, depending on your point of view) you cannot record WhatsApp calls from the victim’s phone. The reason is simple: it’s illegal. A list of the people a person calls can be useful for many reasons. If you think your partner is cheating on you, he can provide you with concrete evidence.
There’s nothing illegal about mSpy if the victim knows it’s installed on her phone.
5% DISCOUNT + 15% DISCOUNT ON THE NEXT UPGRADE
mSpy is the leading parental control application for smartphones that allows parents to track text messages, calls, current GPS location, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and more.
There are other applications with a similar structure, such as B. FlexiSpy. The difference is that this second program is much more difficult to install and the target phone has to be put in jail or rebooted in order to install the program on the device.
Want to know more about mSpy? You can learn how to install it and learn more about the program from the guide I wrote on how to quickly install and use mSpy.
What about recording WhatsApp video calls?
Many of you have taken the time to ask me if you can record a video call on WhatsApp?
I have to let the first one know that I have tested all the possibilities, that I have tried more than 20 applications, but that every time it didn’t work out.
There is currently no effective way to record video calls on WhatsApp.
However, there are partial methods you can try, such as. B. Techniques that allow you to make only one video recording of your video call.
I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but sometimes it can be useful. I can show you one for your iPhone and one for your Android.
WhatsApp video recording on iPhone
If you use iOS 11 or later, you can register your iPhone screen for free without installing additional applications.
Only a few steps are required to activate screen recording.
- Access your iPhone settings.
- Click the Control Center button and go to the Control Configuration section.
- Scroll down to the More controls option and then touch the recording screen.
- A button will now be added to start video recording.
To record a video call, drag the mouse from top to bottom and select the new option available. The image below shows what it looks like.
Although this screen recording function can record audio, the IPhone’s security settings do not allow you to record calls (neither WhatsApp nor VoIP). You can only record the video part of your video call, there is no sound.
Once recording is complete, you can find these clips in the Photos application.
Recording a WhatsApp video call on Android
It sounds crazy, but Android doesn’t have a built-in VCR. When I found out, I was just as stupid as you.
Fortunately, this error can easily be corrected. There are millions of applications in the Google Play Store that allow you to save your screen. Although many of them work well, I recommend AZ Screen Recorder.
I’ll show you how it works.
- Log in to the Google Play Store and search directly for AZ Screen Recorder. Once you’ve found it, download it and install it on your phone.
- Open the application after installation. Clicking on the icon in the middle of the screen will display the widget.
- Pressing the red symbol starts the recording.
- Open WhatsApp and make a video call to one of your contacts.
- When the video call ends, click the red icon again to stop recording.
Again, just like on the iPhone, you can’t record audio and video from WhatsApp at the same time. This has to do with security and privacy.
I apologize if this guide has become a bit long, but I have tried to give you all the important information on the subject.
I hope that was useful.
Before we say goodbye, I would like to give you a brief summary of the topics we have covered in this guide.
In the first part of this article, we talked about how to record WhatsApp to your Android and iPhone devices. I have explained two methods for each device, one is using an application to help you, such as B. Watusi (iPhone) or Call Recorder – Cube ACR (Android), and the other with an external device.
The second major part of this guide is exclusively about mSpy. This is spyware that can be installed on the victim’s phone and can be used to record call logs and other useful things. So you know who the target is calling and what kind of calls they’re receiving.
Finally, I explained how to record video calls on WhatsApp.
Now that the debriefing is over, it really is.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you have found alternative methods that work for audio and video recording, please let us know in a comment below. I will contact you personally as soon as possible.
Let’s hug him,
PS – I recommend that you take a look at my collection of tips and tricks exclusively for WhatsApp. I think you will find many useful functions and tools that can change your life. Try it!
how to record whatsapp calls secretly,can whatsapp call be recorded by police,cube call recorder,cube acr not recording whatsapp,can whatsapp call be tapped,how to record whatsapp video call,record whatsapp calls app,whatsapp call recorder app download,can we record whatsapp video call,whatsapp recording audio,can whatsapp calls be recorded by government,how to record whatsapp video calls,can whatsapp call be traced,how to record botim call,are whatsapp calls recorded by government,best free call recording app,best call recording app quora,best call recording app for oneplus nord,best call recording app for iphone,how to record calls in truecaller,blackbox call recorder,how to record whatsapp calls on iphone,how to record whatsapp video call on iphone,how to record whatsapp video call with audio,how to record whatsapp call on iphone without jailbreak,how to record whatsapp call without app,does whatsapp record calls