Change Google Account for Android Device
Do you know how to change your default Google Account on your Android device? If you use a smartphone or Android tablet, you know that your Google Account is closely integrated with this system. By default, your account determines how you are logged in to many applications, especially Google applications. In this article, you will learn how to edit your Google Account or Gmail account on your standard Android phone. You can read it too: To permanently delete your Google Account
It’s very simple and easy to add multiple Google accounts to your smartphone or Android tablet by setting one of them as the default email account, which is annoying. The default account is any account you logged into when you first set up the device. This means that you need to log out of the settings or log out of your account to change them.
Read it: How can I delete my Gmail account without deleting my Google Account?
How to change your default Google Account on your Android phone
Suppose you are logged into two Google Accounts on your Android smartphone. You must first unsubscribe from the standard current account. The second account will then be moved to its default location, after which you can reconnect to your first account. These are the steps.
- Go to Settings, drag and drop your phone or Android tablet from the top of the screen (once or twice, depending on the phone manufacturer).
- Then click the gear icon to navigate to the Settings menu, or click the Settings application in Android applications.
- Go to the end of the settings list and select the option Google.
- The Google Standard account is displayed at the top of the screen. Tap the arrow below your name to view the list of accounts.
- Then select Manage account on this device.
- You will now see the complete list of accounts you have opened on your device. Search and select your default Google Account.
- Click to deactivate the Delete Account option.
- It is important to remember that deleting an account deletes all contacts, messages and other related data that are on your tablet or Android device. Fortunately, most of the data is copied to your account and restored as soon as you log back in.
- If you have no objections, tap Delete Account in the confirmation message.
- Finally, your account will be removed from the account list and from the phone.
Open your device settings, select Google in your settings and click the dropdown listOpen your device settings, select Google in your settings and click the dropdown listOpen your device settings, select Google in your settings and click the dropdown list
On this device, select Account Manager from the menu and find your default Google Account.
Click Clear Account and select Clear Account to proceed
Now you need to go back to your Google settings to add another Google account for a more detailed reading, continue to the end.
Back to Google Preferences
Read it: To delete a Google Account from your phone
How to add another Google Account to your Android device
If you delete an account from your Android phone, follow these steps to add another Google Account
- From the Mobile Settings application, go back to Google Settings.
- Click the arrow next to your name again to open the list of accounts.
- Now click on the option Add another account
- As soon as you are sure it’s you with your password or fingerprint, a Google login or sign-in page will appear.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and enter your login details for the account you want to add.
Go to Settings, select Google Account, add another account and enter your email address, then
Enter and continuePlease enter and continuePlease enter and continue Password
Importing your account may take a few minutes. When you’re done, your Android phone or tablet will receive a new Google Standard account.
More information about
Umar Ali is a passionate content writer. It feeds many blogs with its unique content. He likes to make educational material. And contribute to many guest articles on different pages.
change default google account chrome,how to change google account in laptop,how to change google account email,how to make an email account the default,change default google pay account,change default google play games account,how do i change my default email,android – gmail primary inbox,android auto change account,how to change email on samsung account,default email app for android,android change default account without reset,1.Whether you are a Windows or a Mac user, you will be happy to know that things work the same on both platforms. This is because you will be accessing Gmail via the Google Chrome browser on either device type.2.Now, open Google Chrome and go to Gmail. The quickest way to do so is by typing in “gmail.com” in the URL box and hitting Enter.3.If you are signed in, you will be taken to the default Gmail account. Navigate to the upper-right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon, and …,1.Whether you are a Windows or a Mac user, you will be happy to know that things work the same on both platforms. This is because you will be accessing Gmail via the Google Chrome browser on either device type.,2.Now, open Google Chrome and go to Gmail. The quickest way to do so is by typing in “gmail.com” in the URL box and hitting Enter.,3.If you are signed in, you will be taken to the default Gmail account. Navigate to the upper-right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon, and …,how to change google account on iphone,how to change default email on gmail,how do i sign out of my google account,how to change your google account password,how to change your google account picture,android set gmail as default email app,google account settings – android,how to change google play account,change default email,how to change your primary gmail account,how to switch account in google chrome,how to sign out of one google account,how to delete a default account on google,how to change default google account,change default google account android 2020,how to change google account in android,how to change default google account on chromebook,how to change default email account on android,how do i change the default google account on my computer,how to change default google account on iphone,change default gmail account