Fix ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED on Google Chrome – WH
In this tutorial I will show you how to solve the Internet connection problem ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED from Google Chrome on Windows.
One of the most widely used applications for multiple users are web browsers, which give access to all kinds of content.
Since you use the Internet for various things, such as B. for work or study, you may encounter some of the most common errors that prevent you from making a good connection.
The following error often occurs in Google Chrome : ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED. This error essentially indicates that the browser is having difficulty accessing your Internet connection.
Syntax error :
- ER : Google Chrome Error
- INTERNET : Communication problems
- OPEN: An Internet connection cannot be established.
To solve this common problem, I will present some of the best methods and tips.
Method 1: Check modem or router
This may sound simple, but it’s very useful to make sure your router or modem works properly.
You can try to reconnect it or use another Ethernet cable on your computer. If you are using WIFI, make sure that the Internet connection is also available on other devices.
Method 2: DisablingVPN on Windows
This method is used when using a VPN connection to access the Internet.
A VPN allows us to create a private network to access the Internet with increased security and privacy, but this could be the reason why you see the error err_internet_unlinked in Google Chrome.
Depending on your VPN configuration it may be necessary to temporarily disable it to test this problem.
In this example you need to open the TunnelBear window and disable the VPN.
Method 3: Forget the WIFI network
Thanks to its simplicity and portability, wifi is something affordable and everyday in most home networks.
If you are using a wireless network, the error_Internet_disconnected error may occur for various reasons, such as connection problems or incorrect configuration.
To avoid misconfiguration between your computer and the Wi-Fi network, you must forget the Wi-Fi network to re-enter the password.
- Open the settings from the Start menu or by pressing Win + I
- Go to Network and Internet and then to WLAN, which is located in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down a little on the right and click on the option Manage known networks.
- Find your wireless network and click Forget it.
- Now try to reconnect to the same Wi-Fi network and enter your data.
Method 4: Disabling the proxy on Windows
Enabling some proxies may prevent Google Chrome from connecting to the Internet.
Follow these steps to disable a proxy server:
- Open Google Chrome and go to: chrome: //parameters/system
- Press the button with the label : Open the proxy settings of your computer
- Click LAN Settings in the Internet Properties window.
- Uncheck the Detect Settings automatically checkbox and click OK, then click Apply and OK to save your changes.
- Finally, restart your computer and try to reconnect to the Internet.
These are the most popular methods and tips for solving the Google Chrome problem: err_internet_disconnected.
If you have any questions or if you need extra help, you can find me in the Comment section.
More information can be found here: To troubleshoot problems when Wifi does not have the correct IP configuration under Windows 10
err_internet_disconnected android,err_internet_disconnected chromebook,err_cache_miss opera,dns_probe_finished_no_internet on mac,err_internet_disconnected windows 10,err internet disconnected,how do i fix google chrome when it says no internet connection,how do i fix err internet disconnected?,err_internet_disconnected error code,err_internet_disconnected iphone,err_internet_disconnected mac,what does err_internet_disconnected mean